The ultra light Alpha Packraft is ideal for fishing, recreational flatwater paddling and exploring.
Weighing only 2.59kg/5lb 11oz they can easily be packed in your backpack or bike to take to any location.
The design has 30cm (12″) main tubes with an extended oversized stern and upturned bow that performs well in any water conditions.
Available in multi colors – Black/Red, as an open boat, Self Bailing or Spray deck configuration.
- Length – 2.26 m – Width – 98cm
- Internal Size – 120cm x 40cm x 30cm
- Base Weight : 2.59kg/5lb 11oz
- 210d Urethane-Nylon (single-sided, multiple coating and surface finish)
- Double urethane coated 840d nylon floor with V-Tape construction for extra durability
- All seams are stitched and sealed with a 25mm/1” seam tape to the deliver the highest durability and ensure the highest quality air holding properties.
- Tube diameter: 30cm
- 4 bow grab loops
- 4 stern grab loops
- Quiklock Fittings - backrest/seat/thigh braces
- Available as an open boat ,self bailer or cockpit/spraydeck models
- Boston and Hakley Roberts Valves
- Free Accessories: Removable/Adjustable baffled comfort seat and adjustable height inflatable backrest or white water backrest, inflation bag, Pack Strap ,repair fabric
Pack Size: approx - 30cm x 20cm
Speed: 4 km
Available Color : Black /Red
Optional Extra’s: Thigh Braces, Inflatable Backrest or White Water Backrest (Both options at extra cost)