The Cammando Packraft is light weight and is available in Large size. This particular model is the standard version without the spraydeck or self-bailing floor, and is ideal for fishing, recreational flatwater paddling and exploring.
Weighing only 3kg they can easily be packed in your backpack to take to any location.
They are designed for either paddlers up to 1.95m (6’4″) tall (large). The design has 30cm (12″) main tubes with an extended oversized stern and upturned bow that performs well in any water conditions.
Available in Camo colors, as an open boat, Self Bailing or Spraydeck configuration.
Maximum Payload : Large 170 kg
- Available in 247cm length
- Internal sizes - 1.2m x 40 cm
- Standard double urethane coated 210d nylon tubes
- Double urethane coated 800d nylon floor
- 25mm Stitched & double taped seams
- 4 bow grab loops
- 4 stern grab loops
- Available as an open boat ,self bailer or cockpit/spraydeck models
- Boston and Hakley RobertsValves
- Free Accessories : Removable seat and backrest, inflation bag, repair kit