The X2 Packraft is designed for 2 paddlers and is ideal for recreational paddling, fishing, hunting and exploring.
Weighing only 2.995kg (net weight) they can easily be packed in your backpack or bike to take to any location.
The design has 30cm main tubes with an extended oversized stern and upturned bow that performs well in any water conditions.
Available in – Black and Bright Yellow
X2 Standard Packraft
- Length – 2.98 m – Width – 98cm
- Internal Size – 190cm x 40cm
- Base Weight : 2.995kg
- 210d Urethane-Nylon (single-sided, multiple coating and surface finish)
- Double urethane coated 840d nylon floor with V-Tape construction for extra durability
- All seams double taped and stitched, sealed with a 25mm/1” seam tape to the deliver the highest durability and ensure the highest quality air holding properties.
- Tube diameter: 30cm
- 4 bow grab loops
- 4 stern grab lops
- Boston and Hakley Roberts Valves
- Free Accessries: Inflatable backrests, inflatable seats, inflation bag, pack straps ,repair fabric/patches
Pack Size: approx - 35cm x 25cm
Speed: 4 km
Available Color : Black and Bright Yellow
Optional Extra’s: Thigh Braces, Tracking Fin, Dry bags