The Cammando Packraft is light weight and is available in two sizes, Small and Large. This particular model is with a self-bailing floor, and is ideal for whitewater paddling , exploring and adventure.
Weighing only 2.6kg/3.0kg they can easily be packed in your backpack to take to any location.
They are designed for either paddlers under 1.75m (5’10”) tall (small)or up to 1.95m (6’4″) tall (large). The design has 30cm (12″) main tubes with an extended oversized stern and upturned bow that performs well in any water conditions.
Available in Camo colors, as an open boat, Self Bailing or Spraydeck configuration.
Maximum Payloads : Small - 150 kg
Large - 170 kg
- Available in 2 sizes – 228cm or 247cm lengths
- Internal sizes - 1m /1.2m x 40cm
- Standard double urethane coated 210d nylon tubes
- Double urethane coated 800d nylon floor
- 25mm Stitched & Taped seams
- 4 bow grab loops
- 2 stern grab loops
- Inflatable Floor
- Available as an open boat ,self bailer or cockpit/spraydeck models
- Boston and Hakley Roberts Valves
- Free Accessories : Removable seat and backrest, inflation bag, repair kit